lunes, 1 de junio de 2009

Fun times!

This is a picture of the whole team of YWAM Mar del Plata, plus our visitors on this day in April- Alejandro and his wife Marta, the founders of YWAM South America.



We made my Grandma's favorite recipe for Apple Cobbler, along with homemade ice cream!
Facundo and me doing one of the skits called "La Silla"


A group of the youth in King's Kids in Necochea


We take the drums with us everywhere!
"Buen dia Marisa"
Tango for Jesus on the stage of the Revival event in "Necochea"
Practicing our rescue techniques in the First Aid Class is a blast!
Goofin off during our free time!
These girls were SO thrilled by the singing card Wende gave me as a going away gift!
Talkin with my lil sis on Skype with webcam! My YWAM "sisters", Daiana, Mariana, Vanessa and me :)
Good times!
Playin my violin in the park!



Marivelia, Daiana and me in the Plaza



















2 comentarios:

  1. I love the coffee pic haha... that is awesome!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great fun to see your pics .... and wow, ... so clever to take a picture of Denise while you were Skyping !! We Love to see your smile !

    ResponderEliminar