domingo, 21 de junio de 2009

Captions

I´m sorry I didn´t have time to add captions to the pictures I posted last week! They are a collection from the night we went bowling and then went out for hotdogs "panchos." A week later we had the "Cena de Amor" which is the dinner of love! That night we had homemade, Argentine hamburgers! YUM! Then we drew names and went around saying what we loved about this particular person, then we practiced Generosity and gave something belonging to us which was of value to that person to show love :) It was so sweet!
We had a great time! I love the people here at the YWAM base, they are like one big huge family!
The picture of the bowling score sheet shows that I was the high-scorer on my team, and then I got a picture with Matias, the high-scorer on the other team. He beat me by about 6 points!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario